Please log in
Over 25 Years of Innovation
Over the past quarter century, PageOne have become one of the UK’s leading mobile technology company’s and pioneers of messaging innovations allowing thousands of organisations across the public and major corporate sectors to communicate more effectively.
We were the first to use satellite technology to distribute radio data for paging, the first to develop email on the move and the first to launch a pay as you go communications device. We launched the UK’s first two-way paging service which is used extensively across the Emergency services.
Our SMS messaging services have been used to by hundreds of organisations to manage resource, coordinate incident response and engage with staff and customers. We have a proven track record in integrating messaging services with client systems and software to mobile business processes.
PageOne was acquired by Capita plc in November 2014 and as part of the Secure Digital Solutions division has access to a breadth of capability and resource dedicated to business transformation through mobile technology and services.
What PageOne Offer
PageOne provide messaging solutions to suit your individual messaging needs. By combining paging, mobile, landline and email messaging services, we help our clients manage their communications in the most effective and cost efficient ways.
From business messaging solutions to gateway integration, bespoke initiatives and reliable low cost UK paging, we provide you with the tools to do business with the highest levels of service availability, capability and support.
Committed to Excellence
PageOne is committed to providing the best possible service to it’s customers and have recently been presented with:
- JANET txt Highly Commended for ‘Innovation or Initiative of the Year’ – National Government Opportunities (GO) Awards 2010
- Flare shortlisted for ‘Most Innovative Product of the Year – Emergency Planning Society Awards 2010
- Flare shortlisted for ‘Most Innovative Solution’ – CIR Business Continuity Awards 2010
- Flare awarded for ‘Best Service’ – National Government Opportunities (GO) Awards 2009
- Flare shortlisted for ‘Most Innovative Solution’ – CIR Business Continuity Awards 2009
- ISO 14001 – Certificate for Environmental Management
- ISO 27001 – Certificate for Information Security Management
- ‘Superior’ award for Customer Focus – Investors In Customers (IIC)