PageOne accepts message requests for a number of destination networks and services, including:
- Mobile networks (via SMS or text-to-speech)
- Paging networks (via pager number or call-sign)
- PSTN Landline networks (via text-to-speech)
- Email services
- PageOne Connect/Flare accounts (IM address)
- Responder smartphone app (via push)
To direct messages to the correct recipients PageOne accepts destination numbers, addresses or device id’s for the recipient. The Destination Address Policy defines how PageOne services validate and process destination/recipient addresses received in order to route message requests to destination networks/devices.