- Students in particular are familiar with SMS (discreet/direct/responsive)
- Offers a simple, fast and convenient communication channel
- Cost-effective, especially in comparison to traditional methods
- Timesaving and efficient, reducing the time taken to complete consuming and monotonous tasks.
- Messages can be sent to large groups or individuals allowing for more targeted campaigns and messages
- Encourages collaboration and community building among students, staff and parents
- Enables students to initiate contact themselves
- Reduces carbon footprint and addresses the environmental agenda
Connecting with the right people
Whether you’re targeting staff, students or parents, PageOne’s service for the Education Community offers an array of enhanced features to help you maximise your reach. From operational messaging to appointment reminders, marketing campaigns and incident management; PageOne can provide you with the right tools to connect to the right people.
Customers benefit exclusively from low per-message rates and no set-up fees. As well as dramatic cost savings and extensive reporting features, users can also take advantage of the resilient infrastructure, in-depth knowledge and experience of PageOne.
SMS has already proved its value in various truancy initiatives, engaging students and improving performance by strengthening the link between learning and teaching. Discreet, familiar and responsive, SMS represents a convenient and far more personal mechanism for initiating dialogue.