PageOne is pleased to confirm it has once again been selected by Jisc as an approved provider of the Janet txt mobile messaging service for HE/FE establishments. The award is testament to the service and support provided by PageOne to hundreds of colleges and universities across the education sector for over a decade, helping them to make the most of SMS text messaging to improve communication and engagement with students, staff and stakeholders.
PageOne’s Janet txt service offering includes:-
- New lower SMS rates
- No service/set-up charges for entry-level accounts
- Widest range of API integration with education/VLE systems and software applications
- New bulk/merge and queue management tools for largescale broadcasts
- Multi-channel messaging across SMS, email, landline, app and pager
- UK data-processing and GDPR compliance
- Information security assured with encrypted transmission, ISO27001 accreditation and Cyber Essentials certification
- BCDR resilience recognised by ISO22301 accreditation
- Environmental and sustainability commitments ISO14001 accredited.
PageOne is continuing to invest in the Janet txt service, and we are planning to launch a number of new services and enhancements during 2022 to make the service easier to use and more powerful.
We’re looking forward to continuing to serve and expand the Janet txt community and want to thank all our customers for their support.
The PageOne team
What can Janet txt do for your communications? Text ‘Janet’ to 60081 or contact us here.