Education is challenging at the best of times for both staff and students. It can become stressful, particularly over the winter season, and many things contribute toward the onset of stress and anxiety. Student services departments at colleges and universities are now starting to use text messaging to distribute well-being advice and send appointment reminders to increase uptake of well-being services. Read our blog from PageOne Business Development Executive for Education, Jack Marlow CPsychol, here: http://bit.ly/2Q3GnY4. To find out more about our text messaging solutions for education. visit our webpage: http://bit.ly/34IKhLd.
- PageOne looks forward to being at BAPCO 2020
- Blackboard Connecttxt Discontinuing their SMS service.
- PageOne at the Resilient Scotland Conference.
- Supporting students well being through the power of text messaging.
- PageOne’s flexible, integrated messaging system provides the StageCoach team with a 24/7 media service